My research interests are on developing theory and algorithms to solve real-world problems.
In particular, I have been working on solving optimization problems on networks.
Related topics include
- Combinatorial Optimization and Graph Algorithms
- Discrete Mathematics and Combinatorics
- Mathematical modeling
- Operations Research/Management Sciences
- Machine Learning
- Combinatorial Matrix Theory
In the right figure, one can see specific examples arising from
- Online advertising over a social network
- Designing an energy-efficient sensor network